Our corporate values remain strong as the foundation of our success.
- Provide unquestionable integrity, adaptability, and capability.
- Offer high caliber information development and training associates.
- Promote an environment where our employees are motivated and satisfied ambassadors of VisionCor.
- Deliver solution-focused services and expertise.
- Maintain long-term, productive client relationships.
- Develop efficient processes and systems with measurable results.
- Guarantee quality, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness.
- Function as a cohesive team, treating each other with respect, cooperation, flexibility, and a positive attitude that values differing opinions.
- Giving back to our community is important to us. We encourage our employees to participate in community service and charitable events.
Holly Devine, President
As President, Holly is VisionCor’s lead executive and majority business owner, overseeing the day-to-day functions of Finance, Accounting, Legal, Office and HR departments. She also works closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations, which are led by our CEO and COO.
Holly’s background includes:
- Customer Service, Sales and Collections for a large business-process outsourcing company
- Customer Care Service leader at local Medical Clinic
- Client Support for several leading Direct-Response Marketing organizations
- Appalachian State University and American Business and Fashion Institute
Tony Devine, CEO
Tony is our executive leader who collaborates with our client’s Sr. Leadership to foster workforce learning and documentation opportunities that build talent, develop capabilities, improve communication and culture. He most recently created PeopleONE, which is our newest offering involved with Strategic Human Resources and Leadership Training.
His primary background includes roles in:
- Over 25 years experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Management, Customer Marketing, Merchandising Management, Sales, Training and more.
- Strategic Client Partner in Retail Drug, Food, and Dollar Class of Trade.
- Experienced in Mergers & Acquisitions, Change Management, Leadership, Technology and Sales Training.
- Appalachian State University, B.S.B.A, Accounting Major
Don Fogarty, Chief Operations Officer, Director of Sales
A results driven professional with 28 years of progressive and international experience, Don is COO and Director of VisionCor's Sales. A problem-solver and advocate for the client, Don listens intently to the client's needs, focuses on delivering the right solution with a no-nonsense approach, and ensures that the client achieve the desired bottom-line results. In addition, his executive management experience and expertise combined with his leadership, conceptual, and communication skills make him a vital contributor to the overall management and strategic direction of VisionCor, Inc.
Don's professional experience includes aerospace engineering, IT, operations, and sales/business development. His major emphasis has been in designing and developing innovative business solutions that achieve strategic business goals and improve profitability, especially performance management and learning solutions.
Prior to joining VisionCor, Don held executive management positions with a St. Louis-based global performance management company, including Division Vice President of Operations Planning and Research, Vice President and General Manager of the company's European learning solutions business, Division Vice President and COO of Learning, and Division Vice President of Application Development of Learning. He also managed the operations and IT for a learning solutions company where he was the chief architect of a globally sold learning management system (LMS).
His educational background includes a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering from Iowa State University and graduate work in System Science and Mathematics at Washington University.
An ardent supporter of his community, Don is actively involved with many volunteer organizations.
Todd Fleming, Program Manager/Senior Consultant
Todd is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), and is currently a Program Manager and Senior Consultant. He is responsible for planning and leading large, complex training and HR programs and projects. Most recently, Todd has been managing large-scale initiatives in the financial services industry to include merger training programs and a project to redesign the approach for bringing new financial advisors into the industry. VisionCor has been awarded a Gold Medal in Customer Service and a Silver Medal in Excellence for Vendor Partnerships from CLO magazine for projects that Todd has managed.
Todd’s background also includes:
- Serving as an Infantry Officer in the United States Marine Corps.
- Managing a custom training department that handled up to 50 projects simultaneously with a team of 10 Project Managers.
- Managing projects for clients in a wide variety of industries, including financial services, retail, food service, government, and telecommunications.
- Leading a wide variety of projects totaling well over 20,000 hours of direct project management experience with teams of Project Managers, Instructional Designers, Trainers, Technical Developers and IT professionals.
Todd holds a B.S. in Psychology from the Ohio State University and a Masters in Management from the University of Maryland University College.
Melanie Shaffner/Finance Manager/Office Manager
Melanie is VisionCor Solutions’ Finance and Office Manager and has provided exceptional service to our clients, key stakeholders and internal teams for nearly 20 years. She has excellent organizational skills and business acumen, and provides strategic direction to our departmental personnel.
Melanie also maintains well-documented and sound operational procedures that comply with all legal and client requirements, adheres to high standards of accounting, and provides financial analysis and forecasting to accurately depict the current financial state of VisionCor’s business.
Her previous background includes:
- Office and Financial Management for a design company.
- Graduated University of North Carolina at Charlotte. With a B.S. degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
Katie Barlow, Senior Recruiter
Katie is VisionCor Solution’s Senior Recruiter and leads/manages our activities for identifying, recruiting and retaining the most qualified consultants. Working in tandem with our teams, Katie uses a variety of proprietary recruiting tools and methodologies to source qualified candidates with specific skill sets, experience and culture exposures that match defined client project requirements. Her expertise is in many areas, but most notably project management, content development, training and development, eLearning, information technology, hardware and software, engineering, and business analysis. Katie is diligent and passionate in her work endeavors.
Katies’ background also includes:
- Technical Recruiting, Personnel Management and Technical Sales with Fortune 500 companies
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from the University of West Florida
- Broad range of professional development courses and certifications in recruiting, and competencies in computer recruiting databases and other research technologies