Mobile learning adds that needed flexibility for your learners to learn anytime whether it's daily commute, business travel, home, etc.
Mobile learning can be used to:
- Provide quick training on new products or updates to sales teams
- Facilitate change management through video messages
- Augment classroom training or large lectures by incorporating mobile interactivity during the classroom sessions
- Enhance other forms of training delivery through podcasts or similar content
- Ensure that required compliance training is taken without taking employees out of the field
- Augment on–the–job training with immediate access to additional training resources
- Improve accessibility to training and performance support
Training is downloaded onto the mobile device so that your employees can take the training while not connected, like on an airplane. Once the learner has re–connected to the internet, the training record is pushed back to the Learning Management System for tracking and reporting.